1. You (persons, parents and guardians) agree to indemnify Snowy MTB Shuttles in respect of any liability, loss or damages (including all legal and other costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by Snowy MTB Shuttles arising (in whole or part) out of the breach of or failure to comply with any of these Terms, or any other default or wrongful conduct by you in relation to the subject matter of these Terms.
2. Snowy MTB Shuttles offers services to children and the following conditions apply:
3. Snowy MTB Shuttles reserves the right to cancel bookings at any moment for any reason. If Snowy MTB Shuttles cancels, we will refund all monies which have already been paid to Snowy MTB Shuttles by the customer/s. If the customer cancels a booking within 3 hours in which a deposit has been made or the booking has been paid in full, Snowy MTB Shuttles reserves the right to retain 25% of the total cost of the booking.
4. Report all incidents and any behavioural concerns to a staff member, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurence. These will be logged and plays an important in proving a safe, comfortable environment for our customers.
5. Snowy MTB Shuttles does not accept any responsibility to any person or property or the death of or injury suffered to any person whilst at utilising the services of Snowy MTB Shuttles.
6. Snowy MTB Shuttles does not accept any responsibility for any lost or stolen articles.
7. Everyone who utilises the services of Snowy MTB Shuttles should be generally aware that Snowy MTB Shuttles takes no responsibility for the your participation in the recreational activity of mountain biking which may involve, in addition to usual and inherent risks, personal injury, obvious risk, the possibility of injury and harm and physical exertion for which you may not be prepared, remoteness to normal medical service, weather extremes subject to sudden and unexpected change and evacuation difficulties.
8. Snowy MTB Shuttles reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice.
1. This website is owned and operated by Snowy MTB Shuttles.
3. You may have rights, guarantees and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law and similar state and territory laws applicable to consumers and which cannot be lawfully excluded, restricted or modified. These Terms are subject to such rights, guarantees and remedies and will not apply to the extent that they limit or exclude such rights, guarantees and remedies.
4. You must not: use this website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations; use this website for commercial purposes (including for competitive advantage or to the competitive disadvantage of Snowy MTB Shuttles); use this website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others; or interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on this website.
5. Snowy MTB Shuttles expressly makes no representation or warranty that this website will be available for use by you at all times or at any particular time. All information on this website is subject to change without notice, including the accommodation information displayed on this website. The products and services described on this website, and information regarding them can be withdrawn or varied at any time without notice.
6. This website may contain links to and displays the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites).
7. Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under Snowy MTB Shuttles control. We do not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct. If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
8. Snowy MTB Shuttles is not responsible for, and accepts no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on this website by any person other than Snowy MTB Shuttles. Snowy MTB Shuttles does not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than Snowy MTB Shuttles. Snowy MTB Shuttles are in no way responsible for the privacy practices of any third party recipients of information sent via forms on this website.
9. While we have made every effort to ensure that any content prepared by us is free from error, to the extent permitted by law, Snowy MTB Shuttles does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the content prepared by us. Our content is provided as general information only. It is not intended as advice and you acknowledge that you do not rely on any such content and that you will make your own inquiries tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions concerning such content.
10. Except where Snowy MTB Shuttles is liable by operation of a right or guarantee that you may have under the law, or other rights in relation to the supply of goods or services which cannot be lawfully excluded, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with this website are hereby excluded.
11. By accessing our website, to the extent permitted by law, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website.
12. These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia. This website and this website content prepared by Snowy MTB Shuttles has been prepared for access and use within Australia. Snowy MTB Shuttles makes no representations or warranties that this website and/or the content complies with the laws of any other jurisdiction.
How we collect your personal information
We will collect and hold your personal information in a fair and lawful manner, and not in an intrusive way. Where it is reasonably practical to do so, we will collect your personal information directly from you. We may collect the personal information you directly give us through some of the following means:
(a) when you make a booking or make an inquiry via our website, email, phone or in person;
(b) from correspondence (whether in writing or electronically);
(c) when administering any of our services; and
(d) as otherwise required to manage our business.
When you make a booking via our website, you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, email address, and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your booking.
We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission. We do not store your credit card details.
Types of personal information we collect
The type of personal information we may collect can include (but is not limited to), your name, postal address, email address, phone numbers and billing/credit card information . Where you do not wish to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with requested services.
Our purposes for handling your personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information to:
(a) offer and provide you with our goods and services (including to process booking inquiries and any other inquiries);
(b) carry out our statutory functions;
(c) carry out planning, funding, monitoring and evaluating services and functions (but where practicable, remove identifying details from information used for these purposes);
(d) manage and administer any services we provide to you including account keeping procedures;
(e) communicate with you, including (but not limited to), inquiries, bookings, emailing you tax invoices, and dispatch and tracking information.
(f) comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and
(g) otherwise to manage our business.
We will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose unless you have consented to that use or disclosure.
We may disclose personal information between our organisations or to third parties, including organisations that provide us with technical and support services, or our professional advisors, where permitted by the Privacy Act. If we disclose information to a third party, we generally require that the third party protect your information to the same extent that we do.
Protection of personal information
We will hold personal information as either secure physical records, in cloud storage, and in some cases, records on third party servers . We maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security for information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, or modification of personal information. This also applies to disposal of personal information. We further protect personal information by restricting access to personal information to only those who need access to the personal information do their job. Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information.
We will destroy or de-identify personal information once it is no longer needed for a valid purpose or required to be kept by law.
Like most businesses, marketing is important to our continued success. We therefore like to stay in touch with you and to let you know about new opportunities and activities we are conducting. We may provide you with information about new products, services and promotions either from us, or from third parties which may be of interest to you.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
You may opt out at any time if you no longer wish to receive commercial messages from us. You can make this request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
Please contact us to request access to the personal information that we hold about you and/or to make corrections to that information, at any time.
We are not obliged to correct any of your personal information if we do not agree that it requires correction and may refuse to do so. If we refuse a correction request, we will provide you with a written notice stating our reasons for refusing. We will respond to all requests for access to or correction of personal information within a reasonable time.
Resolving personal information concerns
We take all complaints seriously, and will respond to your complaint within a reasonable period.
Snowy MTB Shuttles tracks some visitor information. This information is used in decision making around the management and strategic direction of the website.
This website and all it’s components (including images, audio, video and text) are subject to the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968). When you access the information, images, products and services contained in the website, you agree to retrieve, download or print out for your personal, non-commercial use only and cannot modify, copy or reproduce this information without written permission from Snowy MTB Shuttles. All requests and enquiries regarding reproduction rights should be directed to email@example.com.